iRoot Android 3.4.9
iRoot for Android is an application that allows you to root smartphones up to version 5.0 of Google’s mobile operating system by simply pressing a button
Who said rooting an Android smartphone was complicated? Nowadays, there are quite a few applications that allow us to carry out this process without having to connect our device to a Windows computer and by means of a fully automated process, as is the case of iRoot.
Thanks to this app, we can modify the settings of our operating system and customize our smartphone at a much deeper level to do things as interesting as saving battery, uninstalling the bloatware that’s present on our device, making backups or speeding up our processor.
Root your phone by tapping a button
Downloading the APK file of this app that’s obviously not available on Google Play allows us to root our Android by means of a step-by-step process. We only have to tap the huge button on the interface, wait for a few minutes for the automatic process to do all the dirty work, reboot our phone when demanded, and check if everything has worked correctly.
However, this kind of app also has its cons and we should bear them in mind before rooting our device: we’ll lose our warranty, the operating system may become unstable or our phone could even stop working. Finally, before you try out this application, you should know that the developer’s website includes a list of all the smartphones and tablets compatible with the app (although the list may not be 100% up to date.) Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
f you are looking for an easy way to root your Android smartphone or tablet, then using iRoot Android application is the best choice right now. The iroot.apk or iRoot Android application is developed by the same team who have previously released the iRoot windows application, which is being used by a lot of people to root their Android devices.
iRoot Android application offers the simplest way to root your Android device i.e., it will let you root your smartphone or tablet just by a tap on your smartphone screen. Here, we have provided all versions of iroot Android app (iroot.apk) which has been released till now.
iRoot Android App (iroot.apk) Features:
1) Easy Rooting: iRoot Android application lets you to root your Android device by a tap on your smartphone or tablet screen. This is by far the easiest way to root your device.
2) App Recommendations: Once you finish rooting your Android device with iRoot, it offers app recommendations. All these recommended apps if used will improve the performance of your smartphone or tablet.
3) Internet Connection Required: Unlike Kingroot or Framaroot, iRoot requires internet connection to root your Android device. So, after installing the iroot.apk in your device, you will need to enable internet connection before using it for rooting your device.
4) No Data Loss: If you are using iRoot android application for rooting your smartphone or tablet, you won’t have to worry about the loss of data because the rooting procedure involving iRoot.apk isn’t a data loss process.
Download iRoot For Mobile (iRoot.apk):
Download iRoot_3.4.9 – Latest Version
Download iRoot 2.2.6_151020_2075
Download iRoot 2.2.4_150912_1000
Download iRoot 2.2.2_150523_1000
Download iRoot 2.2.0_150430_1000
Download iRoot 2.1.6_150306_1000
Download iRoot 2.1.4_150131_1000
Download iRoot 2.1.0_141231_1000
Download iRoot 2.0.7_141129_1000
iRoot Application Information
- Latest App Version: 3.4.9
- Package: com.mygun.shua.su
- File Size: 12.4 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) Like every other rooting tool, using iRoot application for rooting your android device will void its warranty. So, think well about it before using the iRoot tool.
2) Like iRoot Windows application, the iRoot android application has been created by the same developer Shenzhen. So, all credits goes to him.
3) If you are looking for a way to root your Android device using iRoot windows application, check out our iRoot Windows application page.
4) If this app doesn’t root your device, try these alternative one-click root Android applications:
- 360 Root
- Root Genius For Mobile
Our Reader Score
You might have heard iRoot Apk for Android or even iRoot for PC, right? Yes, it is one of the best one-click rooting app available for both Android phones & Windows computer to get instant root access. Let’s see how one could harness the power of iRoot (previously vroot apk) to get your device rooted.
Rooting an Android device has evolved a lot over the last few years and now you have meant that rooting a device simple. Earlier if you had to root an Android device you have to worry about a lot of things, one of them was whether you are skilled enough for rooting your phone and if you will mess up the entire process and thereby damage your Android device in some manner. The biggest risk of Android rooting your device is, failing at it and bricking your phone in the process.
For those of you who are not aware of what bricking means, “it refers to a consumer electronic device that has been damaged beyond repair, it loses its functionality.” You had to go through a lengthy process to root your device with iRoot apk you can root your device in a simple and effective manner and you don’t need to have any kind of programming knowledge or skills, those are required when you want to take rooting to a new level, Then you can reap more benefits from rooting your device. Let’s see how you can download iroot apk & root your Android phone without using a computer (and also using PC).
iRoot Apk Download For Android v6.0.1 – Latest Version (vRoot Apk)
What is iRoot Apk?
iRoot is one of the best one-click rooting application for Android, it enables you to root your device either using a computer or without using it.
With the iRoot apk (Formerly known as vRoot apk), you can root your device from PC as well as directly from your Android phone, we will go through the steps that are involved in installing iRoot apk on your phone.